Z-Series High-Performance Extinguishers
- Class A:B:C
- Class B:C
Portable Fire Extinguishers: The industry standard since 1971, our commitment to quality, service, and innovation is unmatched. Each product undergoes relentless testing both in-house and with third parties. (See more on our testing process with UL here.) Durable, easy to use, and designed to protect a wide range of environments, we stand behind our fire extinguishers with an extensive manufacturer's warranty.
- 12-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Zinc-Enriched Coating
- All-Metal Valve Construction
- Gauge Guards are Chrome-Plated Brass
- Protective Rubber Foot Rings
- Superior Range (Vertical & Horizontal)
- High (240 PSI) Operating Pressure
- Temperature Range -65°F to 120°F
- Wide Grip Allows Clearance for Gloved Hand
- Large Loop Stainless-Steel Pull Pin
- QR Coded and Bilingual Labels
- ABC Multi Purpose, Purple K
- High Flow Rate
- Fast Discharge
- Quicker Knockdown
- More Operator Protection
- Long Range
- Highest UL Ratings
- USCG Approved with Bracket Listed on UL Label
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized USCG Brackets Available
Z-Series extinguishers are the ultimate choice in fire extinguishers for high hazard, frequent use, and extreme environment applications. Economical-less initial cost, lower maintenance costs, and greater reliability than cartridge-operated extinguishers. Amerex Z-Series extinguishers are available with a proprietary, zinc-enriched coating that resists corrosion for up to 12 years in severely salt contaminated environments.
Fast Flow models discharge at high flow rates, delivering more pounds of chemicals per second to supply the safest, and fastest three-dimensional “knock down” capability. Ideal for high-risk areas, Fast Flow models deplete faster than their Compliance Flow counterparts and offer impressive results in the face of fast-moving fires.
Compliance Flow extinguisher has a higher UL rating, extended discharge times and lower flow rate, allowing it to meet, or exceed a diverse array of code requirements. Available with ABC or Purple K dry chemical agents, Compliance Flow models discharge at a rate that is 40–50% slower than Fast Flow models, with the same initial range and package dimensions. If checking code requirement boxes is high on your to-do list, Compliance Flow models are the best choice for you.